Win $5000 to create your dream jewellery piece with one of Australia’s most talented Master Jewellers - Renee Hudson. Here’s how:
2. Comment on one of our competition posts describing your dream jewellery piece and what it would mean to you if Renee bought this to life.
3. Tag two or more friends and submit!
Master Jeweller Renee Hudson
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is LeGassick (ABN 51 397 039 455) of PO Box 1370, Oxenford QLD, 4210. Telephone number 07 5573 7188.
- Information on how to enter and prize form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18 except past & present employees, friends and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
- Competition commences September, 2020 and runs when advertised through until 18:00 AEST October 1st, 2020. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the individual competition close dates and times.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by completing following us on Instagram or via Facebook (platform of entry).
- Comment on a competition post (on Facebook or Instagram) and explain / detail what your dream jewellery piece would look like (stones, metals, styles, cuts, shapes) and what it would mean if Master Jeweller Renee Hudson bought your dream piece to life. Tag two friends on your chosen platform & submit.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
Number of Entries permitted
- You may enter as many time as you like as long as two friends are tagged.
Draw and Notification of winner
- The winner the competition will be selected by LeGassick in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified by private message & announced on social media platforms.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize on offer
- The value of $5000 (including GST) is to be use in a custom make with Master Jeweller Renee Hudson at LeGassick Pacific Fair Store.
- The runner up prize of $500 is to be used in a custom make with any Master Jeweller at LeGassick Runaway Bay Centre / Robina Town Centre / Pacific Fair.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Prizes must be booked within 6 months of receiving the prize, with an additional 2-3 month make time allowed for the piece to be finalised (timeframe to be confirmed and discussed in appointment/session with Master Jeweller)
- The full amount must be used for one custom piece only, and can be put towards stones, metals & design time. If the full amount is not used the remaining amount will be voided.
- Only the winners of the competition & vouchers can use the prize, it cannot be re-gifted, used as a gift voucher, for repairs, exchanged for cash or refunded. Remodels will be accepted.
- All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation, including the internet.
- Photograph & filming will be allowed only at the discretion of the Promoter. All content shared on winners social accounts must included credit to the Promotor (tagging social accounts).
- The winners (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses not covered by the prize package including any additional stones, metals, time or insurance.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the promotor reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of LeGassick corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The promotor will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
- The Promotor and their associated agencies reserves the right to film and photograph the winners design processes. All imagery and videography taken can be used in future promotions.
- LeGassick retains the authority to define, redefine, update all or any of these terms & conditions.